Guess who's back?!

JackDee

Размещено1 de ������� de 2011 - 03:43
isnt shady ;glare
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Размещено1 de ������� de 2011 - 08:39
If anyone remembers the DM maps, you can download them here on my server.

[You must login to view link]
 Guybrush

Размещено1 de ������� de 2011 - 10:24
It would be cool if someone could find a working pop changer for the dm game types. We wanted to release a package that included maps, the popchanger, and some other things so that everyone would have access to everything they need to play, but we never did find a decent working pop changer.
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Размещено1 de ������� de 2011 - 20:37
I will try to find the original pop changer
 [KGB]Crazy_

Размещено4 de ������� de 2011 - 16:51
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.
 TotalRage

Размещено4 de ������� de 2011 - 17:17
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Hope to play with you guys soon!
 Guybrush

Размещено5 de ������� de 2011 - 15:15
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.

Good to see Crazy still lives. :)

Quote:
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Welcome back dude. :)

I was APO_Flashy

I don't think I was ever a legitimate member of APO, but nobody seemed to mind. :P
 Guybrush

Размещено5 de ������� de 2011 - 15:19
I think its funny all those years ror full ragged on trial and look who's more active now. :)
 [29ROGHAN]eat_sf

Размещено6 de ������� de 2011 - 03:25
badson here, funny to see trial on voobly i played ror full on it for quite a while.

i saw mitchy i think on age of empires online beta and played with fiction/fier in full. i am on holiday at the moment but maybe will try some games for old time sake when i get back!
 Josh

Размещено6 de ������� de 2011 - 05:48
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

Crazy, nice to see you again. I was just asking about you. Also, I am pretty disappointed to note that you're not on the staff anymore. When did that happen?

Badson, nice to see you again. It's been a real long time and it would be awesome if you could contact anyone else you might still keep in touch with. I would love to get at least half of the old group back again!
 Guybrush

Размещено6 de ������� de 2011 - 06:52

I almost got Josh with a good old tower + jihad. But unfortunately he had catas and cleverly danced my villies to death.
 TotalRage

Размещено10 de ������� de 2011 - 20:36
Josh wrote:
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

APO_Carthago or rav_perfect and I was in VeC but that was pretty newschool.

Brandon

Размещено13 de ������� de 2011 - 00:09
welcome back!!!
 rav_prime

Размещено29 de ������� de 2011 - 04:53
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work
 Guybrush

Размещено12 de ������ de 2011 - 04:33
rav_prime wrote:
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work

forward these ports...

1st service:
start - 2300
end - 2400

2nd service:
start - 47624
end - 47624

If you're using a router, make sure the server IP address matches your LAN IP (usually 192.168.1.#)

1[2]345
Показано 16 - 30 из of 66 посты
Быстрый пееход:
9Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,9гости

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (97 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (50 Người chơi)
Top 5 players of all time (R6) (38 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (35 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (28 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (26 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: