Top 5 players of all time (R6)

RoC_Vision

Отредактировано4 de ��� de 2011 - 07:14RoC_Vision
Ray and Icefezie were definitely pretty solid in TU. Just as an aside I ended up playing some RavenShield later on in MIN, and they led a clan named KRN and we were constantly going at it for #1 -- throwback of the RoC vs. TU days (cept no other RoC in MIN).

I ended up joining KRN for a few weeks before retiring from that game and being on vent with them a lot I can say they are two of the most ghetto dudes you will ever meet. Both good at gaming and nice dudes to me but jesus I'm pretty sure they were gang members or some ****.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 Jester

Размещено4 de ��� de 2011 - 07:33
Nitrous your an **** I never wanted to clan with you. Rayfezie, Icefezie, Nautica and Mccoy did cheat during TU. If you want I can get Amdtaz on here to validate that. He was one of the founders of TU.
 Dave_TDS

Размещено5 de ��� de 2011 - 06:13
RoC_Vortex wrote:
This thread = win.

What up Grav!

As Chad's good friend and roommate for many a year, I can tell you he never cheated. Funny thing is, many of the old RoC people have become lifelong friends IRL and we still play games together. As a matter of fact, Vision, Shrap, and myself were all playing SC2 and LoL recently, along with some lesser known RoC/KFC/TDS people from ages passed.

I googled some R6 info on a whim a couple days ago, and stumbled across this forum. Are you still in touch with any TDS people? Pirate, Bullseye, etc.?

I can vouch for RoC being a strong team. Shrapnel in particular was an outstanding player. LtAce and Graphite were also great players. I can't think of two more to round out a top 5 off the top of my head. (To be fair, I stopped playing in 2001).
 RK12k

Размещено5 de ��� de 2011 - 10:46
r6 still kickin eh nice to see came across these forums when i googled r6! and me and paulo were the best.
 sauceboss

Размещено8 de ��� de 2011 - 09:56
2k, when did you learn English!
 RaGe_SrB

Размещено10 de ��� de 2011 - 16:10
some one remember the clan SrB???? and a 3 guys of that clan they were leets Sherman Flashkiller chef
 RD_fknjason_

Размещено10 de ��� de 2011 - 22:58
r6 is a sad shadow of its former self the game is nothing now. Just like RS.
 DrSpiriT

Размещено11 de ��� de 2011 - 14:31
Yep, way too tough to do a top 5 of all time but this site is bringing back so many memories it's crazy.
 Boberino_DRS

Размещено13 de ��� de 2011 - 12:51
helllooooooooooo

PiiMpIn_DRS here ! Wassuuuupppp any DRS out here??
 DeadEnd

Размещено18 de ��� de 2011 - 06:03
<deadend and deathwish saying whats up i was bored watching the game me and dw talking about old days we googled and saw a thread what and where does everyone play now?
 nlrVana

Размещено24 de ��� de 2011 - 03:03
[You must login to view link] [You must login to view link] [You must login to view link] www.voobly.com
 theNitrous

Размещено25 de ��� de 2011 - 21:28
junk players, just my 2 cents. your all bad and cant handle the truth... you still constantly to this day complain about getting destroyed from supposed cheats. gg's.
 PHish

Размещено26 de ��� de 2011 - 20:21
i the best obviously. look at all these oldtimers naming rookies like decko and a handful of known cheaters
 Splatnum

Отредактировано30 de ��� de 2011 - 05:41Splatnum
Thats where you are wrong. Steriods do help you hit the ball. Thats why they call them performance enhancing drugs. If you have ever done a cycle of roids before, you do notice your senses become stronger.
 ShadowBane

Отредактировано16 de ���� de 2011 - 22:41ShadowBane
=] I strongly agree Sciron >< . As well Magic im that mouthy kid hahaha Good times Gamspy, Zone and Good old Mlagger were mine bought and payed for with many hours and litres of Coca Cola lolol. I actually made some money off a few tourneys and rank 1 who the hell can count that high? I'd like to give a shout out to all the games played with awesome peeps it was fun as hell!!

123456789[10]1112131415161718192021»
Показано 136 - 150 из of 414 посты
Быстрый пееход:
11Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,11гости

What's popular right now:
Most active threads in past week: