Herofest 1v1 Tournament

[DZ]deadlydeo

Дата причоединения 10 de de 2009
Посты:4228
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 07:12
Hey all,
I was following this thread and was eagerly waiting to see how we are gonna make a solution for camping issue. Yesterday i came across this thread http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/31714 . After the prompt reply by clear, i think camping should be allowed. The reason being this tourney is a part of Voobly and i feel that its sad we have different perspectives over camping. That guy got affected by camping and some mod says
"Policy is clear:
No continue: -150 points and there are no exceptions
Even before 5 minutes, game MUST be continued." which implies to resin the game if the other one camps. And here we all are looking for a solution for anti camping. Technically speaking we are searching for a solution to a problem which is allowed according to our rules.
Quote:
Let me make my self clear "Believe me. I don't even knew this guy" I knew most of the guys who are active on this thread as friends. I don't mean offense against anyone. It's just that i came across this thread and i wanted to share my opinion. My apologies if anyone feel that i choose the wrong place for this. I love Voobly.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Master_G

Дата причоединения 10 de de 2008
Посты:4477
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 09:02
No, camping will not be permitted in any context. And how u got any of that from the refuse to continue rule I will never know.
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2007
Посты:1716
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 09:31
He may not have a point on HF, but that thread he linked is sort of ridiculous. The rules need rethought if that guy got punished for not playing with a camper. Seriously, **** Victor even if he is following what the head mods set out for policy.
 cacaculopedopis

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2008
Посты:8
Отредактировано11 de de 2010 - 12:52cacaculopedopis
Nice to see that some people cares about fair-play, in voobly even mods dont care. In that thread that i posted i bet that Mod Victor dont even get a look to the rec of the game or to my complaints. Its lame to see that mods keep leting garbage like modjo free in voobly, people who only thinks in points for more than everything, and dont even try to get interest in fair players and players who only come here to take some fun. Those players who only come for fun like me have to stand garbage like Modjo who camps for 2 real hours (not 2 hours from the game), two ****ing hours without playing and after that get a penalty because i have more important things to do in my life than stay watching the screen of my computer. People like Modjo destroy this game, this community, same as hackers and cheaters, and make players who come for fun start thinking why we keep playing here. I hope only about this thread wont be closed by a mod, who dont get interest in the community and only apply the rules without making an effort of listening, and other players, who promove the fair-play, can give his opinion.
Here is the link of my complaint again, hope one mod will look at it this time and value it correctly, im making also a big effort trying to express myself in english with the faith that one mod make me the favor to listen to my words:
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/31714
 IYI4uI2oxX_

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2008
Посты:15
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 14:35
I am opposed to generating a new map for the tournament. I have no time to train with the new policies of heroes, so probably not play the tournament.
 TheWorldIsMine

Дата причоединения 22 de de 2009
Посты:365
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 17:39
Quote:
[Eot_]Master_G
Moderator (Level 4)
Private Message

Re: Herofest 1v1 Tourament
Camping Rule was my idea ;)

no it wasnt, it was mine after what happened in Is_ vs Box.
i told u to add it. just didnt mention which terms should it have. 8)
 IYI4uI2oxX_

Дата причоединения 8 de de 2008
Посты:15
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 17:52
the discussion back to the campsite stupid, I think to remove it, we have to remove the 2 villagers, he?. If camping is their fault, but the game would no longer have its core feature. Camping is part of the game, Archy, bowjr, andreas, etc, all have used it when I was with my smurf accounts I have attacked, and conclusion, method is a valid defense. both eliminated, I like this if there is no winner in 1 hour and 30 minutes. so who wants to attack within 1 hour, and will award. Finally removed but with honor, as the game at end of combat.
 [dv8]VanPersie_

Дата причоединения 9 de de 2008
Посты:406
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 18:28
I Agree to the terms
[Gx]VanPersie_
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Дата причоединения 2 de de 2007
Посты:2956
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 18:45
no it wasnt, it was mine after what happened in Is_ vs Box.
i told u to add it. just didnt mention which terms should it have. 8)

It was G's idea 100% cause i was speaking to G as i made the tourney and he said about the camping idea. G was the first person to know about the tourney as i was talking to him on msn when i made it.

Anyway we havent fully decided which route to take but rest assured it will be decided soon.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Отредактировано11 de de 2010 - 22:07[I3acI]_Army1_
Ok people we have finally decided on camping rules

The Game time will be increased to 2 hours game time firstly. If the game still hasnt ended with 2 hours game time then both players will go out and the person in the next round will get a bye. In the semi finals, the 3rd/4th place play offs and the final there will be no time limit as we need to get definate winners in those rounds. In addition we will be using the edited map so that heroes come faster for kills so that games finish quicker. Mauro it is the exact same game theres no need for extra training all, it just means you get certain units faster because you dont need as many kills and as a result the game ends faster. Thanks for all the input guys :)

Keep the Sign ups coming :)
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Дата причоединения 20 de de 2009
Посты:850
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 22:59
KK, if I'm losing I'll just camp until 2 hours so they don't advance either.

Try again army.
 VeNoM1

Дата причоединения 25 de de 2008
Посты:129
Размещено11 de de 2010 - 23:41
Why does the civ have to be Turks? Hun wars would finish faster and be much more fun...
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Размещено11 de de 2010 - 23:42
Its the best solution i think mate and lets be honest how many game will be that long? Come the final stages there will be no time limit to get definate winners. If your good enough and are so far ahead to force the other person to camp u should still be able to win within 2 hours. Lets face it u should easily make the latter stages anyway depending on how the draw goes and theres no time limit there. Would you be happier if we had a definate winner each round with games being played till a final outcome?
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Дата причоединения 20 de de 2009
Посты:850
Отредактировано11 de de 2010 - 23:49[ViCiouS]Archybot
Not going to waste my time on this tournament just to meet some crybaby during it like maurox who will camp when they lose so I get kicked out.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Размещено12 de de 2010 - 00:01
If there was no time limit on games would u play?

1234[5]67891011
Показано 61 - 75 из of 156 посты
Быстрый пееход:
3Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,3гости