Best of BLOODS / CS 1v1 Challenge

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Отредактировано19 de ������ de 2018 - 17:42[xCs]BEKSniper_
he has thousands of blood games as well tardo. Maybe you should check his actual profile and see for yourself?

That's pretty much your job vivo... talking on forums, losing first round of 1v1 tournaments, being carried by blodi & running from wars.

Atleast over the years ive done my part and more in regards to all that stuff. You are one of the newest players here in this dying era of AoC and thats what you have to show for yourself.... taking L's every single day.

Use your damn brain tardo. The point was hes cba player almost beating u. (in fact z carried u)
Ill change my phrasing: your tens of thousands of games vs his 1k

What are u known for? The only "part" you did is talking bout glory that you never had. Bek better than me so what? rofl No shame being worse than the best hero player ever.

Ik you wanted me lose first round of that tournament, but the 2nd round is the 2nd round :(

Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 17:53
Camp has 4k+ blood games on his main account alone and malte has around 2k+. This doesnt include the smurf accts camp has that im sure he has plenty of blood games on.. or the unrated games they both played. I know this is hard for you to understand since you keep saying they are 'CBA' players... yet both have many (thousands) of blood games under their belt. The last time I was actively playing was for the 2016 TIW and havent really done much else since then. I was even gonna put very minimal effort in to practicing for the xCs war because you guys pale in comparison to a 7th challenge or some other top clan.

I'm also aware gary carried me yesterday, I played very poorly overall but atleast I showed up which is more I can say for your entire clan.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Отредактировано19 de ������ de 2018 - 18:08[dv8]OrangWuTang
Well hard to say considering you have done a lot more unrated games of it recently than I have.

inb4 you camp and efkan say you guys were playing 1v1/2v2 dodgeball/battlebots in those rooms and not practicing bloods.
I think we played 60-90 mins max per day for 4-5 days. Probably less even. And for the cancelled war we met 3 times for practice. Thats basically all Ive played for the past months when it comes to Bloods. Ive played a good amount of CBA Hero and some CBA though but I wouldnt count that.

//edit: To get back on topic. I would be excited to see matches of TTF, Lustful and Herofest.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 18:13
I think we played 60-90 mins max per day for 4-5 days. Probably less even. And for the cancelled war we met 3 times for practice. Thats basically all Ive played for the past months when it comes to Bloods. Ive played a good amount of CBA Hero and some CBA though but I wouldnt count that.

//edit: To get back on topic. I would be excited to see matches of TTF, Lustful and Herofest.
Maybe thats for you... but efkan and camp were sat in a room doing 1v1s much longer than 90 mins max for several days there. I really havent been active in Age since 2016... played some RM here and there.. and played some late night rdm tgs once in a while. But 2v2 vs good blood players is totally different games to 3v3/4v4 rdm tgs.

Only reason you guys were brought up in the first place was vivo not doing his homework. He thinks you and camp in all your life have only done like 300-400 blood games and I have played 10 000 +.
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:03
Why is it EVERY forum thread, Malte and Vivo just have the need to post garbage? ;? Both of you are annoying little ****s that need a hobby other than Voobly.

Just let Gary and Efkan talk it out and wish them luck.
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:42
Never been a point in vivo's life hes taken a W from me actually. He's a consistent L taker.. from his birth all the way to the xCs/Eot war :(

I really want to declare all eots as ****s but it wont be fair for charlie and etc. I have been nothing but constructive until the sociopath that you call a leader started his usual bs.

Do your homwork.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:49
I really want to declare all eots as ****s but it wont be fair for charlie and etc. I have been nothing but constructive until the sociopath that you call a leader started his usual bs.

Do your homwork.
Whatever makes you feel better at night little china eyes
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:51
Whatever makes you feel better at night little china eyes

Well what else can you say when I abused you?

I only take Ws ;1thumbup
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:54
you got a very skewed idea of 'abused' cant even count how many times ive said something that you havent wanted to reply to... Nothing like that in our recent banter though... I feel how bad for how stupid you are though... even sinking as low as taking my 'do your homework' line since you dont have a clue what you are even talking about 11

Still taking L's. Also wondering how long you will delay the 'accepted CB challenge gary put out' Because ever since you accepted it all you have done is ran from him and even went on smurfs to avoid him 11.
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Отредактировано19 de ������ de 2018 - 19:58[xCs]BEKSniper_
you got a very skewed idea of 'abused' cant even count how many times ive said something that you havent wanted to reply to... Nothing like that in our recent banter though... I feel how bad for how stupid you are though... even sinking as low as taking my 'do your homework' line since you dont have a clue what you are even talking about 11

Still taking L's. Also wondering how long you will delay the 'accepted CB challenge gary put out' Because ever since you accepted it all you have done is ran from him and even went on smurfs to avoid him 11.

When I dont reply is cuz ur statement was so dumb that there was no point.

Just like your "stealing do your homework" this time.

Thanks for making bus ride more enjoyable!
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 20:01
When I dont reply is cuz ur statement was so dumb that there was no point.

Just like your "stealing do your homework" this time.

Thanks for making bus ride more enjoyable!
No its because you have no brain and because you dont have anything to come back with... you lack any real sense... but your clan want to keep you being the pitbull that just talks because they find it funny in some way.. realistically all of them dont respect you at all though and you are the low skilled weak player in the clan none of them really care about. Maybe some day you can get their respect... but if you keep running from challenges and losing in tournaments early that wont happen.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 23:05

Do your homwork.
Cheers pal :'(

words are hurtful sometimes
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Размещено19 de ������ de 2018 - 23:32
No its because you have no brain and because you dont have anything to come back with... you lack any real sense... but your clan want to keep you being the pitbull that just talks because they find it funny in some way.. realistically all of them dont respect you at all though and you are the low skilled weak player in the clan none of them really care about. Maybe some day you can get their respect... but if you keep running from challenges and losing in tournaments early that wont happen.

Mehhhhh mehhhhh mehhhhhhh mehhhhhh
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Отредактировано20 de ������ de 2018 - 01:39[Me_]Zanchy____
COUNTER PROPOSAL: BO9 2v2 me + Javi vs Efkan + ViVo
CBA
CBA HERO
RCB
CBX
GWARZ
LUSTFUL
VET
SMOSH
AB
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Отредактировано20 de ������ de 2018 - 01:45[xCs]BEKSniper_
COUNTER PROPOSAL: BO9 2v2 me + Javi vs Efkan + ViVo
CBA
CBA HERO
RCB
CBX
GWARZ
LUSTFUL
VET
SMOSH
AB

Counter proposal : gayry+autist+sociopath/sheep+marvellous vs kemp+german+efkan+ratgen

CBA
CBA HERO
RCB
CBX
GWARZ
LUSTFUL
VET
SMOSH
AB

123[4]5678910111213
Показано 46 - 60 из of 186 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости

目前最热门的是: