Dej4Vu

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 14:16
11 gloo, u belong in a circus
clown #1 from CS
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 _IYIastA_

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 14:31
AMalik wrote:
Dude atleast people will play. 90% of player mentioned above are inactive dont even play. They just good at make threads and talking that cs is dead. In tourneys it is very difficult to get even 16 players. You can put more condition like you have to be this rated in atleast 5 ladders or something. I just think its madness to give MVP to inactive players.

Well even in the past most of the high rated players ran from tournaments anyway. Even now you are going to see inactive players like bayor/vezir win those cba tournies.
 [DZ]xViRuS

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 15:15
vezir,damian and all the others are rly good and i put most of them according to their tournament wins,their contribution to the community and range of skill in all the maps. consider vezir, hes the all time best CBA/Hero 1v1er and hes pretty decent in a lot of bloods too. Damian is also the same way(but better in bloods, RCB..) Sean is good in Bloods and has been around for a long time. Riven is pretty much the mastermind in CS and plays all the CS maps rly good. Zanchy(even though is a good forum warrior) is rly good in a lot of CS Maps. Cena is rly good in bloods, CBA/Hero and Europe(i guess). we dont even have to talk about malte as hes pretty much the best in CS right now. Jassim is also another good bloods player and pretty much won a lot of tournaments too... now, stop saying that i put a fcked up list without any good players...
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Отредактировано7 de ������� de 2018 - 15:18[Eot_]Viriathus
I'd like to nominate drew for his intense sportsmanship shown throughout the years.

One of the last standing true CS gentlemen.
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 16:33
 obi11

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 16:48
I'd like to nominate drew for his intense sportsmanship shown throughout the years.

+1
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Отредактировано7 de ������� de 2018 - 18:21['RB']ZottenDree
[DZ]xViRuS wrote:
vezir,damian and all the others are rly good and i put most of them according to their tournament wins,their contribution to the community and range of skill in all the maps. consider vezir, hes the all time best CBA/Hero 1v1er and hes pretty decent in a lot of bloods too. Damian is also the same way(but better in bloods, RCB..) Sean is good in Bloods and has been around for a long time. Riven is pretty much the mastermind in CS and plays all the CS maps rly good. Zanchy(even though is a good forum warrior) is rly good in a lot of CS Maps. Cena is rly good in bloods, CBA/Hero and Europe(i guess). we dont even have to talk about malte as hes pretty much the best in CS right now. Jassim is also another good bloods player and pretty much won a lot of tournaments too... now, stop saying that i put a fcked up list without any good players...

none of them are actually valuable and can easily be replaced by the next giant turd, players like barry,, gallas and the good old grumpy taff deserve something for keeping CS going during their times. creating maps and hosting tournament is a tougher job then anything else as you have to deal with baboons like Estigma and Gary.

the only ones on that list that did anything for the cs community is malte and dave while the rest are just plain drama ****s
 ['RB']nhoobish

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 18:32
none of them are actually valuable and can easily be replaced by the next giant turd, players like barry,, gallas and the good old grumpy taff deserve something for keeping CS going during their times. creating maps and hosting tournament is a tougher job then anything else as you have to deal with baboons like Estigma and Gary.

the only ones on that list that did anything for the cs community is malte and dave while the rest are just plain drama ****s

Malte also contributes. ;whistling
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 18:35

shut up feg and open LoL
 _IYIastA_

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 18:39

Malte also contributes. ;whistling
 ['RB']nhoobish

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 19:00
My Voobly is in Spanish and changing to English does not work, I suppose in time I have developed selective reading towards sentences that I do not understand. :S
 Playerpro123

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 19:19

Lolol
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 19:33
lol, love how random 1 mappers who dont have any idea of what they are saying have such strong views
 Playerpro123

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 20:49
This thread is a joke.

MVP should look something likes this

* Vezir
* Phurriz
* MobbDeep
* Stryker
* Damien
* ForgiveMe
* Playboy
* Wallabis

['RB']ZottenDree

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 20:50
lol, love how random 1 mappers who dont have any idea of what they are saying have such strong views

i love how you think you deserve anything more then a good spanking on your ass

1234[5]678
Показано 61 - 75 из of 109 посты
Быстрый пееход:
5Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,5гости

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (67 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (60 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (46 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (36 usuarios)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (13 usuarios)