[Eot_]Marvel__

Размещено6 de ������� de 2018 - 19:34
Slash wrote:
I mean "Bloods with Slash" was lit af. Thanks bye
plz don't use the term 'lit af' again
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 MMO_Executioner

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 02:13
These players always do this, vote for the best player in their group of freinds.

Well I vote for me. I have a record none of you can touch. I have held number 1 in the cs points on more AOC sites than any player in aoe/aoc history. GG ;1st
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 02:19
These players always do this, vote for the best player in their group of freinds.

Well I vote for me. I have a record none of you can touch. I have held number 1 in the cs points on more AOC sites than any player in aoe/aoc history. GG ;1st
no you havent... wtf are you smoking?

You're an old school player but realistically you dont match up vs basically any decent/mediocre player currently and you were never some top player back on zone either.
 AMalik

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 11:37
If someone maintain 3k plus CS Overall rating should get MVP badge. Only active players should get that badges. Like in RM all MVP players are very active. I think [Vicious]Marauder has MVP but i dont see him play in CS. So thats not good in my opinion nothing personally against that guy but if your mvp you must be active in CS.
 _IYIastA_

Отредактировано7 de ������� de 2018 - 11:41_IYIastA_
AMalik wrote:
If someone maintain 3k plus CS Overall rating should get MVP badge. Only active players should get that badges. Like in RM all MVP players are very active. I think [Vicious]Marauder has MVP but i dont see him play in CS. So thats not good in my opinion nothing personally against that guy but if your mvp you must be active in CS.

My man... there are like 10+ ladders, do you really think we won't have about 100 people over 3k in the fullness of time? Malte is there from just two ladders.
 Playerpro123

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 12:32

This is just a troll thread. The guy just typed random names for fun. None of these listed guys are good. Only Vezir from the list is decent But he isn't active enough.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 12:34
This is just a troll thread. The guy just typed random names for fun. None of these listed guys are good. Only Vezir from the list is decent But he isn't active enough.
Everybody on the list is better in all maps than you though boy
 _IYIastA_

Отредактировано7 de ������� de 2018 - 12:38_IYIastA_

Remember that what he judges by is the level of CBA Hero three years ago.

Even then hes incredibly wrong as Damian/Cena/Riven/Gary were all top level in it then. Hell I remember playing hero games for xcel and being better than his crew of misfits.
 Playerpro123

Отредактировано7 de ������� de 2018 - 12:43Playerpro123

You know very well that this is a troll thread.

Polaris
Jassim
Marauder
Camp
Cena
Etc

They were never good. Just average Bloods/Europe players.

Vezir, Damien only mvp.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 13:43
11 gloo, u belong in a circus
 AMalik

Размещено7 de ������� de 2018 - 13:45
_IYIastA_ wrote:
My man... there are like 10+ ladders, do you really think we won't have about 100 people over 3k in the fullness of time? Malte is there from just two ladders.

Dude atleast people will play. 90% of player mentioned above are inactive dont even play. They just good at make threads and talking that cs is dead. In tourneys it is very difficult to get even 16 players. You can put more condition like you have to be this rated in atleast 5 ladders or something. I just think its madness to give MVP to inactive players.

123[4]5678
Показано 46 - 60 из of 109 посты
Быстрый пееход:
6Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,6гости

What's popular right now: