CS - Overall S2

SupremeZippo

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 20:42
Quote:
10 games are done in 5 minutes (CBA Hero, and I bet it was the same before or even more games in CBA), despite everything was the map that has had the most attention and I do not think that people have stopped playing because "needs changes"

What they say of "today's games receive frequent updates" is true, but it should be added that these games have a public of millions of people and has many workers behind, while here there is not even 100 Mapmakers to perform changes so frequent and well done (with frequent I refer to 1 update every 1 month, that's how many games work nowadays) and it should also be added that you do not have such a large audience, which would be a risky move to lose what remains of the public or that simply people do not value the work of these updates.

Gtfo you just say it wont work and provide no reason. Ofc people are quitting because it gets repetitive and boring. The rest of what u said is just too dumb for me to even comment as youve showed once more that you cant read. Start sharing your dumb ideas after u learn to communicate without google translate.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 20:44
24_King_ wrote:
I support the initiative to support the CS in general.
I would add that there are more updates regarding civilizations, as well as in RM.
And finally my proposal is that after 6 months - 1 year of Cs -Overall, with the first 32 (recognized and verified) a mixed tournament is made of: Rcb, Bloods, Cba, Hero and alternative and thus get the player more full of Cs.

I assume you mean 1v1, if so.. what's the point? to properly test players you'd need to bo5 rcb, bo5 cba, bo5 cba hero, bo say.. idk bo11 bloods easily, bo5 alternative..... and across a range of say 15-21 maps there are very very few competitive players ... and i could narrow it down to 3-4 depending on who decided to show up and who played most throughout the year

[Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 20:45
I assume you mean 1v1, if so.. what's the point? to properly test players you'd need to bo5 rcb, bo5 cba, bo5 cba hero, bo say.. idk bo11 bloods easily, bo5 alternative..... and across a range of say 15-21 maps there are very very few competitive players ... and i could narrow it down to 3-4 depending on who decided to show up and who played most throughout the year

however i think it's a brilliant idea NOW if we had a 1v1 $$$$ challenge tournament 11
 user124641314

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 20:48
Gtfo you just say it wont work and provide no reason. Ofc people are quitting because it gets repetitive and boring. The rest of what u said is just too dumb for me to even comment as youve showed once more that you cant read. Start sharing your dumb ideas after u learn to communicate without google translate.

And again, it only shows hatred and destructive analysis, the day you learn to behave and not show yourself as an immature being that does nothing but scream I think you can take it seriously
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 20:53
but cs overall is a good idea, it makes people play a range of maps, but this can be very misleading and cheap: example, 1 blood AB, 1 alternative dodge ACS............. so you won't really be good in bloods or alt, but u will have high rating... historical problem
 mich

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:05
Like you wouldn't be checking their profile Gary lol

Profile hstory & matches would say it all imo.
 user124641314

Отредактировано11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:13user124641314
but cs overall is a good idea, it makes people play a range of maps, but this can be very misleading and cheap: example, 1 blood AB, 1 alternative dodge ACS............. so you won't really be good in bloods or alt, but u will have high rating... historical problem

That's why i talked about make mod like Random TG Bloods, but with random maps.

//Edit: But make some like, for play in CS - Overall u need always place it mod (Not like before the entire score was calculated blablabla) And the mod will only give you a map that works the same way as Random Bloods TG (random maps)
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:26
ya, just make a cs overall mod and ladder good idea!
 mich

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:32
mich wrote:
I'm wondering if I can put the pack under the Overall Ladder. That would make it as close to an 'average of maps' as possible therefore maybe increasing it's functionality. < Not possible.

:(
 user124641314

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:40
mich wrote:
I'm wondering if I can put the pack under the Overall Ladder. That would make it as close to an 'average of maps' as possible therefore maybe increasing it's functionality. < Not possible.

Well, I imagine that it could be done in the "Map List" section to place a link (Random Maps Pack) that redirects to the mod page where you can find all the maps included in the mod.
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 21:58
it is possible? lol, just a pack like random bloods pack rated on a new ladder
 mich

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 22:35
I meant it wasn't possible on Overall ladder noobs lol
 24_King_

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 23:16
If they want we also put a control of games per day, and too can also add a survey in the mode, in case it is communist or capitalist.
I have another idea, atheists should be excluded from the Cs Overall ..
For God's sake, give Z****y a medal that says "he's the best player of all time" in aok / aoc and then he would happily go to raise his grandchildren.
 24_King_

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 23:30
Dont Kill cs :(
 Dej4Vu

Размещено11 de ������ de 2018 - 23:38
silent clowns, this seems to be going off topic soon

123[4]56
Показано 46 - 60 из of 90 посты
Быстрый пееход:
6Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,6гости