MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 00:52
I have restored Fair Mod. That is all.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 ImGrimReaper

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 01:31
I have restored Fair Mod. That is all.

Thank you.

Now don't change anything with out asking rcb players man.

Uninvited_

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 01:35
its crashing on start can you check it again ?
 _Hacks

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 01:45
Hahaha rofl
 Uninvited_

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 01:50
_Hacks wrote:
Hahaha rofl

we still need Rated RCB user mode ..
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Отредактировано21 de ������� de 2017 - 02:01MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
Uninvited_ wrote:
its crashing on start can you check it again ?

Not intended. I'll double check it.
Thank you.

Now don't change anything with out asking rcb players man.

No promises.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Отредактировано21 de ������� de 2017 - 02:13MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I said no promises.

• Castles moved towards pyramid in main base. This was done to mimic RCB 2011 v2 strategy more wherein you could more easily kill people by tucking in a group of charged up Subo/Khan/Robin behind the pyramid and attack the pyramid within range.
  • Removed palisade around the pyramid. Put bombard towards back into classic RCB 2010 v3/2011 v2 position. Bombards are harder to get to and provide more defense.
  • Removed Tower of the Flies/The Accursed Tower at the back of the base. Going along with the theme of copying the 2011 v2 base design more. This tower wasn't there. Plus, it will encourage more rushing of players.
  • Mordred/Genitour/Frankish Paladin delayed till 16 mins (from 13 mins). People need to rush more. There's not enough rushing nowadays. Old map had much more rushing and was much more cut throat. Do you want to win? Earn that ****.
  • Villager buy on the Super Store changed to 3 kings from 4. So if you already have imperial age you need to pay another three kings for two villagers.
  • Global power up changed to 21 kings. Too many players get global now. Global was extremely rare in 2011 v2.
 SuperEspert

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 02:46
hey guys, pray to the moai and all your concerns will be solved
 ImGrimReaper

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 03:06
I said no promises.

• Castles moved towards pyramid in main base. This was done to mimic RCB 2011 v2 strategy more wherein you could more easily kill people by tucking in a group of charged up Subo/Khan/Robin behind the pyramid and attack the pyramid within range.
  • Removed palisade around the pyramid. Put bombard towards back into classic RCB 2010 v3/2011 v2 position. Bombards are harder to get to and provide more defense.
  • Removed Tower of the Flies/The Accursed Tower at the back of the base. Going along with the theme of copying the 2011 v2 base design more. This tower wasn't there. Plus, it will encourage more rushing of players.
  • Mordred/Genitour/Frankish Paladin delayed till 16 mins (from 13 mins). People need to rush more. There's not enough rushing nowadays. Old map had much more rushing and was much more cut throat. Do you want to win? Earn that ****.
  • Villager buy on the Super Store changed to 3 kings from 4. So if you already have imperial age you need to pay another three kings for two villagers.
  • Global power up changed to 21 kings. Too many players get global now. Global was extremely rare in 2011 v2.

It's ok with me I will ow this ad well.
But you do know bringing cartel closer to pyramid does allow units ranged 8 to kill a player with powered units but it so so makes it hard to rush any archer civ
So now martels need 2 to 3 full pop rush to kill a archer civ.
 QuackQuackIvI_F

Размещено21 de ������� de 2017 - 05:02
That castle position sucks.
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Отредактировано21 de ������� de 2017 - 07:55MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
That castle position sucks.

Reverted.

Based on feedback I reduced stone cost slightly too.

I adjusted the palisade wall graphic too so you can see it through buildings. This will prevent the view exploit.
 w44

Размещено23 de ������� de 2017 - 18:56
we want both map new and old.new map was so beautiful.all heros were arranged nicely.geni weapon was kiked out from the map nicely.pls available new map for [You must login to view link] like it much
 w44

Размещено23 de ������� de 2017 - 19:01
we love new [You must login to view link] like it much.pls make available new rcb map for [You must login to view link] want to play.give both option new and old.u can creat RCB FAIR MOD OLD and RCB FAIR MOD NEW.thnx
 w44

Размещено23 de ������� de 2017 - 19:02
we love new [You must login to view link] like it much.pls make available new rcb map for [You must login to view link] want to play.give both option new and old.u can creat RCB FAIR MOD OLD and RCB FAIR MOD NEW.thnx

[1]
Показано 1 - 14 из of 14 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости