Tower Defense Discussion (League)

mich

Отредактировано15 de ���� de 2017 - 18:58mich
Edited Today, 4:08 am by Amon__Amarth

*Mich can't proclaim this historic event cause she sleeps now .... ;bleh
This is true.
To play TDII (or any other map) you need basic map knowledge and during a game you can't teach "new ones" in a good way ... But you can watch what other experienced players do (Trade units, tower building, etc).

It's about the players. I was fortunate enough to have patient people teach me. (ty Tic & Krymth9 lol)
[MM]Gallas wrote:
And I even tell you something more.. I could fully remove food selling by editing the mod. I not did it before only because I respect the TD community more than doing an individual change in their game. But if this going to be a problem (as people can't stop doing it even when was asked to), then I may change my mind.
If food selling is considered an abuse, it should be removed tbh. The last time I played TD II was about a year or two ago (I think). It was ok then.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 ScorplonS

Размещено16 de ���� de 2017 - 05:39
TD ancient much games x day. working good. No problems games. No need mods but work all mods too.
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Отредактировано16 de ���� de 2017 - 23:14[s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
[MM]Gallas wrote:
In TD team bonus food selling is an abuse! It's against the concept, otherwise Rambit would not make the food removing trigger. Just because you can outplay it by something, not means it's fine now. No. ...

We both dont know rambits intentions.

But build a "cage" for path crossing dinos was definitely not what he wanted or exspected. These units should be crossing the path to force tower building at the path. I think that was the idea behind "path crossing dinos".

This comes one day up. And since this day all do it.

But if all do it means not, its ok. It's like build a tower to transfer a vill in an other "protected area" of a map.

Before you are able to sell food in market you need a specific and high "forage speed" level. Under this level you are not able to sell food unless you are using "technical aid".

Its ok when you are able to fix it.

And yes ... this map has some other bugs too and need a update we should discuss.

For example ... after you touch this map (v24) you are able to get resources from AI player by using "38". And if you set "red" as "compplayer" he will always choop wood, so you are able to get more wood by using "38". Some ****'s using this trick to **** up noobs.

But now we talk about a Tower Defence League.

And I think you will support this amazing League !

Thank you.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Размещено16 de ���� de 2017 - 23:06
We both dont know rambits intentions.

Please do not claim that, as there would be no trigger to remove the food in the first place then and that trigger has been in place since Rambit himself edited the scenario and mod.
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Отредактировано17 de ���� de 2017 - 00:32[s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Please do not claim that, as there would be no trigger to remove the food in the first place then and that trigger has been in place since Rambit himself edited the scenario and mod.

In summary i said ... Using the normal market features is not "exploiting a map bug". And thats my opinion.

But you are right, that this issue should be fixed finally. I think Gallas will be do it.

Thanks for your active support a Tower Defence League.
 RuN_BaBy_RuN

Размещено19 de ���� de 2017 - 00:03
hi
all i can say=td maps r great brain race.
tha maps=ancient+star
hf all
 RuN_BaBy_RuN

Размещено19 de ���� de 2017 - 16:21
voobly need do rated only for td maps....like they did for cba
 mich

Размещено19 de ���� de 2017 - 17:59
That's what this thread is about basically.
 [DUM]_KaNNaN

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 16:13
hi Im one the of the TD player. There are many TD players according to me(40-50 players).All can't be online at the same time .im playing more than five years in TD maps .But there are many people .According to me ,for improving TD games voobly should conduct a tourney maps like TD v5 ,Team TD .so, people also be encouraged to start playing like Cba .Separate league is necessary .
Thanks.
 [DUM]_KaNNaN

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 16:15
The people who playing TD v5 needs more concentration needed to concentrated more than one hour .If 5 sec afk the total game lost . so ,seperate league is needed.
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 16:38
kannan shut your mouth **** noob i rape u in TD
u lost me TD 1x1 BO10 remember ?
 Deshimaru

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 17:37
kannan shut your mouth **** noob i rape u in TD
u lost me TD 1x1 BO10 remember ?

I would mentally a duel with you, but as I see you are unarmed
 ['RB']nhoobish

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 17:39
Neither of you play TD, shush now.
 MMO_Executioner

Отредактировано25 de ���� de 2017 - 18:38MMO_Executioner
i dont think there is any demand at all for a td league and it will fall short of expectations voobly needs something to engage cba/cba hero players, we recently had an rcb league, lustful league, khans, rtd and now random league but none of them engage cba hero community

idk the answer but these are my thoughts, there are a range of maps with similar / easily adaptable gameplay such as cb massacre, cbx, random cb, cb lod etc

Remove the rating system for custom scenario, and you will see how fast cba players move to other maps.
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Размещено25 de ���� de 2017 - 19:03
Deshimaru wrote:
I would mentally a duel with you, but as I see you are unarmed
STFU im talking with kannan since hes my frnd and he top in this TD MAP
who are U ? ****

123[4]567
Показано 46 - 60 из of 92 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

What's popular right now: