Tower Defense Discussion (League)

['RB']nhoobish

Размещено11 de ���� de 2017 - 23:03
Fast Ville TD falls under the category of Hunter vs Prey scenarios, as it is potentially 1v7 or 2v6 most of the time.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 mich

Отредактировано11 de ���� de 2017 - 23:07mich
Roben__ wrote:
Hi
I play CBA hero, CBA, TD2 team bonus quite often. (play AOE 13 years, in Voobly 5 years). TD league i believe will work, but putting it to random maps will not. before there was a competition sort of thing around 2 years ago and wasn't so bad. However there were many players who don't play this game anymore. if there is any league it better be advertised well.
lastly, I have a general complain about voobly, is that it has never done any thing to make balanced games in any map. for example what happens often is a in most of the maps which teaming matters what you see is pro vs noobs games which is meaning less. in a league it is important to make the games a bit unpredictable and teams skills close to each other in a way it is hard to guess who is going to win which was the biggest drawback for last league.

Good point, but a) when the League poll ends, I add the League (according to the League reset schedule), b) with advertising, a lot of the time I can't get a majority vote when I do a poll. I'm seeing maybe 10% of the actual communty(ties) voting when I post a League poll.

I agree with unbalanced games, but I think that depends on the players. If they want to split teams fairly or not vs stack against noobs most of the time. I play in a lot of Leagues and most of the time they are split evenly (or try to). Again though, depends on the player(s).
 [MM]_krmyth9

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 03:49
TD II is played daily and could stand as a league, but has too many flaws to it. Bring back Rambit or make him teach me how to mod and I'll fix it and make it enjoyable.

TD III is less popular and has more bugs, even though it's arguably my favorite.

Process of elimination, my vote is to make Teams TD II the new CS league map. A few months ago I created a new version that the regulars enjoy playing. As long as it's considered balanced and bug-free enough, I'd say to put that one up.
 monJ3__

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 04:14
i like play TD ancient . good job League TD new
 [GeeK]prisionbar1987

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 04:24
I like play TD ancient . good job League TD new
 [GeeK]prisionbar1987

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 04:25
play trench TD and CHe TD
 SeriousMan

Отредактировано12 de ���� de 2017 - 16:22SeriousMan
The problem here is that the majority will always want the abuse-able maps and not the balanced ones :p

CBA Hero over CBA being the obvious example.

Come on Mich ... I can't remember that you ask this question this community before the league starting ... :D

Why you don't call this league Primal Local Hero League ?

At the moment i eat more donuts a day than games played there .... :D

That not on mich. Some people in the blood community ask for stuff that they won't ever use and thus mislead her. With the exception of the highly popular smosh leagues, I don't think any blood map should have a league. At least not while the Blood ladder exists.
 MMO_Executioner

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 17:14
Playing for points is a waste of time. If you should become the best and your rating gets to high, Voobly will just edit the map or reset the points. You will have worked for nothing. ;1st
 mich

Размещено12 de ���� de 2017 - 18:02
TD II is played daily and could stand as a league, but has too many flaws to it. Bring back Rambit or make him teach me how to mod and I'll fix it and make it enjoyable.

TD III is less popular and has more bugs, even though it's arguably my favorite.

Process of elimination, my vote is to make Teams TD II the new CS league map. A few months ago I created a new version that the regulars enjoy playing. As long as it's considered balanced and bug-free enough, I'd say to put that one up.

What's different between your version and the old one?
 [MM]_krmyth9

Размещено13 de ���� de 2017 - 05:54
mich wrote:
What's different between your version and the old one?

Just several modifications in civ bonuses and certain units, as voted on by the majority of TTD II players.
 [IvC]woute

Размещено13 de ���� de 2017 - 11:56
Madness ladder is good as td ladder right now. I'm not against the league and i think it will be fun for us, but the problem with the td community not growing is, because no1 let new players try the map. Everyone says first watch 5 games and then u can try. The problem is that no1 is willing to teach new players the map (talking about teambonus td).
 ['RB']nhoobish

Отредактировано13 de ���� de 2017 - 16:32['RB']nhoobish
Here is the list of scenarios and their mods:
 [sT]_Seba_

Размещено14 de ���� de 2017 - 03:24
hay bastantes jugadores de ancient td, seria bueno tener una liga.
 mich

Размещено14 de ���� de 2017 - 18:30
[IvC]woute wrote:
because no1 let new players try the map. Everyone says first watch 5 games and then u can try. The problem is that no1 is willing to teach new players the map (talking about teambonus td).
Welcome to Custom Scenario lol
Here is the list of scenarios and their mods:
Thanks nhoob
 [s1L3nT]_SpiNNa

Отредактировано14 de ���� de 2017 - 18:34[s1L3nT]_SpiNNa
well there are a couple of TD maps i like, are PTOs considered as TD maps?
how about Fast Villi TD?
All rambit with Aetherfilths, and Snake, Solo, Blast, the 1v1 vs comp which are good..
dont see Dragon TD anymore, i think that would be awesome if it made a comeback,
Team TD, would be wonderful if they bring back Vicious TD, which i thought it was awesome.. too bad not a lot of people can play it and win, since 1 noob can mess it up for everyone.
Labrynth td too is cool and trees TD..
thats just my opinion on the matter, but u guys are doing good..

1[2]34567
Показано 16 - 30 из of 92 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

What's popular right now: