Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds > Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Patch Framework Request

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Patch Framework Request

[SWG]_RvA_

Размещено21 de ������ de 2017 - 18:05
Hello everyone.

Recently, we've decided to put up a patch to fix various balance issues with the game. I decided to use Voobly built-in mod support for this. Additionally, there are several bugs in the game executable code that needed to be fixed. I have been told the Voobly staff was going to release an update for SWGB soon, however, I waited for a good while and the update was nowhere to be seen.
So, I went and started working on this on my own. However, the Voobly Mod framework for SWGB does not allow executable code modifications, unlike AOC. An option to pick a game patch is nonexistent in SWGB game room settings.
The changes I have implemented are:
- Fix for p8 vote panel bug, fix for vote panel being hold until all people vote the same
- Fix for desync bug happening due to the fact terrain changes are not transferred across players in MP matches
- Flares on minimap displayed in player color
- yyyy-mm-dd_hh-mm-ss date format for MP save game and recorded game filename format for correct sort

In conclusion, what I'd like you to do either of the following:
- Implement the fixes i mentioned in the standard Voobly patch. I'd be willing to assist in any way possible, including providing the source code.
- Implement the "EXE Patch" mod framework for SWGB, which would allow me to carry this out on my own. The framework already exists in AOC, as far as I can tell.

Best wishes,
[SWG]_RvA_ and the SWGB community.
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [SWG]_Rob

Размещено21 de ������ de 2017 - 19:12
This would be excellent if we could get it sorted out. The issues with this game have gone on for far too long, and this patch solves a lot of the issues perfectly.
 EasyCheesy

Размещено21 de ������ de 2017 - 21:24
this is nice but i not understand nothing
 [LyF]KingBoothman1

Размещено21 de ������ de 2017 - 21:40
hope you can get this work i love playing this game from time to time
 wardude1

Размещено22 de ������ de 2017 - 19:21
I LOVE THIS PATCH WAY TO GO RVA!!
 ZOET

Размещено24 de ������ de 2017 - 21:28
I'll Get Chris Review this..

EpiC_Anonymous

Размещено24 de ������ de 2017 - 21:43
He is right that would be nice..

[1]
Показано 1 - 7 из of 7 посты
Быстрый пееход:
1Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,1гости