Poll: Who will win ?
Nate Diaz
Conor Mcgregor
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Дата причоединения 2 de de 2007
Посты:2973
Размещено14 de de 2016 - 20:40
I think u realised a long time ago not to debate with me tbh lol

I never said its the most stacked but it arguably is, cant think of one more stacked?
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6390
Отредактировано14 de de 2016 - 21:02[Eot_]Marvel__
Bantamweight, Lightweight, welterweight. middleweight, light heavyweight?

Featherweight has like 3-4 notable fighters lol. There really is very little argument to claim featherweight is the most stacked. Aldo, frankie, holloway, mendes - who else is really notable apart from mcgregor.

Lightweight:
alvarez
khabib
dos anjos
ferguson
cerrone
pettis
barboza
melendez
brooks

welterweight:
woodly
lawler
diaz
wonderboy
condit
maia
hendricks
cerrone again
ellenberger
rory

middleweight:
bisping
rockhold
vitor
silva
kennedy
jacare
yoel romero
weidman

It doesn't even really compare...

Also @ Efkan, cleaning out the division is what jones or silva or gsp did. Conor just got the title, hasn't defended it, and hasn't even fought everyone yet (cub, frankie are two who could give him problems - especially frankie). He's good, possibly the best featherweight, at least until proven wrong, but let's not use phrases like 'cleared out the division' because it just isn't true.
 [OCHP]gloo

Дата причоединения 24 de de 2011
Посты:1088
Размещено15 de de 2016 - 09:40
Nate is quite big lol at this moment [You must login to view link]

Taufa_Ahau

Дата причоединения 22 de de 2013
Посты:8
Размещено15 de de 2016 - 19:00
I got Diaz to win, but I feel some arguments against Conor are incorrect;

I don't think McGregor has been cherrypicking his opponents. Andy Ogle, Cole Miller, Aldo and Dos Anjos all pulled out of their fights with him. Holloway, Brandao, Mendes and Diaz were their short notice replacements.
What McGregor has achieved in MMA is unbelievable, you have to give him credit for that. You don't get that far with trashtalk and friends alone, he withstood some big tests along the way.

Diaz is just the perfect counter to Conor, I think. Conor relies a lot on his power and reach. Diaz has even more reach and one of the hardest chins to crack. He was never KO'd by punches, only Thomson's insane headkick got him dizzy (where most would've gone out cold I assume).
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 00:05
Bantamweight, Lightweight, welterweight. middleweight, light heavyweight?

Featherweight has like 3-4 notable fighters lol. There really is very little argument to claim featherweight is the most stacked. Aldo, frankie, holloway, mendes - who else is really notable apart from mcgregor.

Theres also cub and lamas and while i would rate the welterweight division the most stacked, the basis on which the featherweight division is stacked is more on the basis of the level of fighters at the top of the tree in the division. I mean they litterally have 3 listed at present in the pound for pound list (grant it pound for pound is fantasy) and mendez has also been ranked in the top 15 also.

[Dvs_]Emissary_

Дата причоединения 25 de de 2008
Посты:1005
Размещено16 de de 2016 - 02:20
Conor has wiped out his division, while Nate has always been a top 5 or top 10 ranked fighter.
Before Aldo was knocked out within a minute by Conor he was considered pound for pound the best fighter in the UFC. This makes it sound like I am a Conor fan but I love both fighters. It is strange for me how people can switch sides so fast. Most of the guys cheering for Nate had never heard of him until he beat Conor lol or were infact Conor fans. Just respect and appreciate both fighters and don't worship one just because he had one win over the other(not saying you are doing this).

If both fighters didn't starve themselves to make weight then Conor would end up fighting in 150 while Nate would fight in 170. Nate is bigger than his brother Nick and even his brother fights in the 170 division. So Nate even while starving himself can't beat smaller guys and be the number one in the 150 division while Conor can in 145. This means that Nate is the natural bigger man and Conor is a bad ass for wanting to fight him in the first place, but then again Nate took the fight on 10 days notice. The awesomeness is over 9000+ up in this ****.

It's the 155 division... srsly... Nick Diaz is bigger he fights at middleweight...

No-ones done the starving thing like McGregor.. to fight smaller guys... he also has proven nothing at LW

You really are new to MMA, stop trying to sound knowledgeable it's embarrassing.
 [I3acI]__reznor

Дата причоединения 14 de de 2010
Посты:214
Размещено16 de de 2016 - 12:32
anyone who thinks Diaz will win; go throw a bunch of money in the bookies cos you'll get a great price. Then watch your money go down the drain ha.

McGregor wasn't ready for diaz, he was a replacement at the last second. he was training for a different fighter, but not this time around.
 [OCHP]gloo

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 13:01
anyone who thinks Diaz will win; go throw a bunch of money in the bookies cos you'll get a great price. Then watch your money go down the drain ha.

McGregor wasn't ready for diaz, he was a replacement at the last second. he was training for a different fighter, but not this time around.

And Diaz was ready ? They told him about the fight 10 days before event. You're delusional piece of ****
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 14:09
[OCHP]gloo wrote:
And Diaz was ready ? They told him about the fight 10 days before event. You're delusional piece of ****

Go ahead and put your money where your mouth is then?
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 14:18
[OCHP]gloo wrote:

+1
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 14:19
Go ahead and put your money where your mouth is then?

So are you going to put your money where your mouth is? lolwut
 ChimStrikeAgain

Дата причоединения 4 de de 2016
Посты:63
Размещено16 de de 2016 - 15:05
$30 mcgregor
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 15:33
So are you going to put your money where your mouth is? lolwut

I already have at 15/2 in round 2 with the bookies even if it is only for £20, also have a sig bet and will even take a further bet lol.
 [OCHP]gloo

Размещено16 de de 2016 - 16:08
I already have at 15/2 in round 2 with the bookies even if it is only for £20, also have a sig bet and will even take a further bet lol.

Wasting money much
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Дата причоединения 17 de de 2012
Посты:6390
Отредактировано17 de de 2016 - 01:36[Eot_]Marvel__
Ignore them emi, it's an Irish thing, I'm a mcgregor fan but all the Irish blindly believe he's god.

I mean Frankie is honestly arguing featherweight is 'arguably' the most stacked division lol.

Can mcgregor win? Absolutely, but 8 out of 10 times diaz beats mcgregor. The smart money to people with mma knowledge is on diaz though. I hope mcgregor does win though, although I feel bad for the featherweight division who he has put on hold with his diaz obsession.

123[4]56789101112
Показано 46 - 60 из of 173 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

今人気なコンテンツ:
過去一週間でアクティブなスレッド