(2014) - LOTR - The Silmarillion GOLDV1

Icey

Размещено18 de ��� de 2014 - 18:57
playing now CS room 24
Ссылка | Ответить | Цитата
 Icey

Размещено23 de ��� de 2014 - 04:50
Oh my gosh Icey did you just add custom sound??
 _LoTr_Thorn

Размещено28 de ��� de 2014 - 16:46
Oh my gosh :O icey #1;good
 _Nixy_

Размещено6 de ���� de 2014 - 02:48
A mod seriously needs to take this down. This is a plaguerised map and not his own creation.
 Icey

Размещено7 de ���� de 2014 - 18:35
oh boy here we go again
 BF_Basse

Размещено7 de ���� de 2014 - 18:51
Icey wrote:
oh boy here we go again

This is the credits from a The Silmarillion scenario from 2010 (which looks EXACTLY like this map), although upon start, your name is displayed. Here's a download link to a 2011 version of this map: [You must login to view link]
Quote:
~~---CREDITS---~~
Created by GC_Turgon_15 and GC_Maeglin_

J.R.R. Tolkien and his son Christopher
Hannibal_and1
_LoTr_Celeborn
TDR_Gloin (times 50)
Xu_Zhu_DW
Luthien_19
Trash
_LoTr_Zak
GC_Orcrist_Snail
aPharmatcutical1 (Wilbur)
Orcrist_Shadow
Sharky
MotW_Beorn
Beleg Orcrist
LordCirdan
Orcrist_Haldir
_EliZaIzl1l_

- If you want your name in the credits, ask Turgon or Namarie and we will see about an addition to this list.

(To conclude, this map is very old and barely changed, and I can't say for sure if Icey really created it)
 ['RB']nhoobish

Размещено7 de ���� de 2014 - 22:45
Icey has been one of the editors of this map for a long time now.
 Icey

Отредактировано8 de ���� de 2014 - 08:41Icey
BF_Basse wrote:
Like I have stated before, I do not support Voobly, but I support the map making community. I'll try not to be so negative, but it's difficult when there's so many ****s here.
going on seven years

If you knew anything about LOTR Basse which you dont, you would notice the only people starting a ruckus are LOTR players. Its an inside joke
Check the Forums http://orcristreborn.voobly.com/forum/view/61725
Looks the same to an untrained eye but upon further look, you can see my many countless edits to make it better, since you looked at silm 7 final, which i made in late 2010> idk countless other edits I did when I named it *<>* Silmarillion 1- through idk i think i made it up to 18.9 before I started calling them Final
But I do love your detective skills

Nixy made the map I just edit it

and for your enjoyment, even older Silms
Прикреплено:
Silmarillion - 3 FINAL 3-6.scx (размер файла: 290.4 KB)
Silmarillion - 9.9O FINAL.scx (размер файла: 283.98 KB)
Silmarillion - 17 FINAL.scx (размер файла: 278.4 KB)
 BF_Basse

Отредактировано8 de ���� de 2014 - 18:19BF_Basse
Icey wrote:
going on seven years

If you knew anything about LOTR Basse which you dont, you would notice the only people starting a ruckus are LOTR players. Its an inside joke
Check the Forums http://orcristreborn.voobly.com/forum/view/61725
Looks the same to an untrained eye but upon further look, you can see my many countless edits to make it better, since you looked at silm 7 final, which i made in late 2010> idk countless other edits I did when I named it *<>* Silmarillion 1- through idk i think i made it up to 18.9 before I started calling them Final
But I do love your detective skills

Nixy made the map I just edit it

and for your enjoyment, even older Silms

Thanks, although I don't see how my quote is relevant to this thread :P

Anyway, I know editing a map countless of times will make it feel and seem like your own creation. But, personally I feel that a map has to be originally created by the person who enters with it in a competition. I have edited lots of maps, I would never enter a competition using any of them just because I redid/edited a lot in the map.

It's not much of detective skills, I just saw the discussion going on and remembered this map from when I used to play LOTR maps back in 2010-2011 and figured I should give my old aok-folder a look, and of course I found an earlier version of this scenario :)
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Размещено8 de ���� de 2014 - 18:57
There aren't many of the original units left on the map

It's pretty much icey's by this point
 BF_Basse

Размещено8 de ���� de 2014 - 19:09
There aren't many of the original units left on the map

It's pretty much icey's by this point

On the other side, the map itself (not counting the units) is almost identical. Although I'd probably see that more like a use of a template, rather than plagiarizing :)
 Icey

Отредактировано8 de ���� de 2014 - 20:03Icey
You can't even find a version that does not say it was created by me
and yet you still doubt youself

I notice you say you play on GR, if you played LOTR in 2011 youd know me youd know I made silm. So how about you take a big step back and shut the **** up
 BF_Basse

Размещено8 de ���� de 2014 - 21:22
Icey wrote:
You can't even find a version that does not say it was created by me
and yet you still doubt youself

I notice you say you play on GR, if you played LOTR in 2011 youd know me youd know I made silm. So how about you take a big step back and shut the **** up

I mostly played Hannibals scenario, can't really remember the name of it (I mostly played LOTR maps because of the gameplay rather than the story of middle-earth). But why did you say Nixy created the map, and then claim it as your own again? I do believe 100% you are the creator of the versions we have talked about in this thread, but like you said yourself, you are not the original creator.
 Icey

Размещено8 de ���� de 2014 - 23:26
BF_Basse wrote:
I mostly played Hannibals scenario, can't really remember the name of it (I mostly played LOTR maps because of the gameplay rather than the story of middle-earth). But why did you say Nixy created the map, and then claim it as your own again? I do believe 100% you are the creator of the versions we have talked about in this thread, but like you said yourself, you are not the original creator.

maybe you dont understand this so I will spell it out for you

Balrog
made
the
Map
I
Just
Edit
It
 BF_Basse

Размещено9 de ���� de 2014 - 00:02
Icey wrote:
maybe you dont understand this so I will spell it out for you

Balrog
made
the
Map
I
Just
Edit
It

This settles it, you're one of the ****s I mentioned in the quote.

1[2]34
Показано 16 - 30 из of 52 посты
Быстрый пееход:
2Пользователи(-ли)читают эту тему (За последние 30 минут)
0члены,2гости

What's popular right now: